Saturday, May 5, 2012

Zucchini Ripieni ~ a guest post on Ditch the Wheat

Today I am pleased to be guest posting on Ditch The Wheat. I first became acquainted with Carol through the Food Bloggers Network and got to know her blog which, as the name suggests, focuses on gluten-free and low-carb baking and cooking recipes. Carol creates enticing recipes for anyone who likes sweet treats like Cinnamon Bun Cupcakes or flavorful, savory dishes such as Clams in Spicy Coconut Sauce; all with her special low-carb and gluten-free touch.


If you've been reading Oh Cake regularly chances are you don't follow a particular diet (other than deliciousness). But maybe you're curious about gluten-free cooking or you want to invite a friend to dinner who follows a low-carb diet. Cooking for special diets shouldn't be scary - use it to let your imagination run wild. Or in my case, use the opportunity to recreate a favorite dish from your past life in Italy.

To read more about these zucchini ripieni (stuffed zucchini) and the story behind them click on over to Ditch The Wheat.

4 comments:

  1. I do follow Oh Cake, but over the years I have become rather adept at converting recipes to gluten free. Deliciousness is key!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear! I like to think I'm fairly accessible to most folks. :)

      Delete
  2. Just the blog I have been looking for!!! I am a recovering junk food eater and need healthy recipes and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you have a question that requires a personal response please email me using the information located on the Contact page. Thank you for reading and happy cooking!